Thursday, July 12, 2007

It is after midnight, so I guess it's now Thursday, July 12. I went up to school today and tried to clean up the lab a little. It will be such a big job if they move everything out into the hall to wax the floor. It badly needs it because the rolly chairs chewed up the floor pretty badly.

I just tried orienting myself in the online environment called Second Life. I am NOT a gamer, so it's pretty foreign to me. I am trying to figure out how to operate in this interactive world, but I am pretty confused so far. I have an avatar - wish I looked like her. I named her KatherineRuth, which is what I would have named a daughter had I had one. I picked out the name Dench from a list provided, because I love the work of Judith Dench.

I read an article today in an ed-tech magazine about the demise of blogging. I hope not, as I'm just getting used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home